Many customers have asked us what’s so special about using Lanolin in a lip product?
Here’s what we tell them:
- Lanolin is easily ABSORBED – lips maintain healthy moisture balance
- Lanolin MOISTURIZES rather than coats – no need to reapply often
- Lanolin HYDRATES – lips feel and look healthy all of the time
- Lanolin PROTECTS – say goodbye to cracked, sore lips
- Lanolin RESTORES SOFTNESS – lips feel soft, natural and kissable
- Medical-Grade Lanolin – Medical-grade Lanolin is used as a cream to soothe skin. It is pure, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic. In this form it is used by some breastfeeding mothers on sore and cracked nipples. This grade of Lanolin can also be used to treat chapped lips, diaper rash, dry skin, itchy skin, rough feet, minor cuts, minor burns and skin abrasions. As an ointment base, it is readily absorbed through skin, facilitating absorption of the medicinal chemicals it carries.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba Oil is a non-greasy extract from jojoba beans that soothes aching skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet Almond Oil is a softening and moisturizing agent high in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids. It contains naturally occurring Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant moisturizer to help nourish lips and restore moisture.
LANOLIN FIRST – Lanolin is the first ingredient in our products, ensuring your lips are moisturized with only the finest natural ingredients.
LOCKS IN MOISTURE – We use NATURAL ingredients such as medical-grade Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E to lock in moisture and keep lips looking and feeling their best.
WAX-FREE – We don't use wax-based ingredients, so you can say goodbye to the icky, wax build-up that other brands leave behind.
INGREDIENTS – The Lano Company uses only the finest and purest natural ingredients.